Monday, September 8, 2008

TV Reviews!

Jacob from Television Without Pity gave True Blood an ebullient review. Were we watching the same show last night? I thought it was incredibly cheesy... This will probably not stop me from secretly enjoying watching it. And besides, there's a Buffy-shaped hole in the Universe that must be filled. This'll do - unless it really starts to suck. Pun. Intended.

Speaking of blood sucking parasites new television shows, I lurved the new 90210. The first hour was more of the same yawn-inducing teen trauma trope (arguably invented by the original 90210, but that's nitpicking), that makes my toes numb with boredom. I almost switched it off. Luckily, I pushed through the pain and was rewarded in hour two with a Shannen cameo and The Mystery of Kelly's Babydaddy. Is it Dylan? Brandon? Steve? Nate from the Peach Pit!? My money's on Dylan.

And that, children, is today's TV Review.

Oh, and Entourage has jumped the shark - and the shark it jumped was jumping another shark while Entourage was jumping it. That's how bad it was.

No comments: