Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Upside Down Dogs

Is it wrong that I want to leave work right now so that I can rush home and take upside down photos of all the dogs? It probably is. I'll wait till I get home, then.

Meanwhile, on Season Finale Part I of Project Runway (I DVRd it, so yes, the topic is now this week's fishwrappings), Kenley surprised Planet Erf with a beautiful wedding dress (pictured left)! How can something so delicate and gorgeous come from someone so whiny and annoying? This is the great mystery of Art, I suppose. Or perhaps we're wrong about Kenley and PR just cruelly edits her scenes to make her appear incredibly horrible in every way. Could be! Since when has there been anything "reality" about Reality TV? That's why we watch it.
 
On the show, Tim Gunn took the deadpan express all the way to Kenley's house and - surprise! - she lives in a railroad apartment in what looks very much like Williamsburg.

I will not be surprised if I see her someday at Taco Chulo crying into some queso.

Well done on the dress, though!


No comments: